4.23.2006

weekend update

for those of you who have thought that i have been away for a while, i'm here to tell you that indeed i have not! i have been keeping mum and dad running their pants off after me the last several days- and true to form, we had a very busy weekend. let me explain. friday, after they got back from work, i was pretty well-behaved; no freak-outs really to speak of. i did, however, find it difficult to sleep through the night (again) and it took mum quite a long time to help me feel cozy enough to fall back asleep. saturday morning found mum sick with dad's crummy cold, so with the two of them worn-out, i was in control (or so i thought)! they snuck up on me with the fantastic idea to make me have a bath. mum kept mumbling that i smelled like a dog. hmmm. here's the photojournalistic recap:

No comments: