7.21.2006

i am a changed man.

(before)

(after)

hello! as promised by mum and dad, i went to Camp K-9 yesterday for a haircut! if i do say so myself, i look like a handsome devil. and, carol, my groomer, said that i was very well behaved (for a puppy, especially). mum laughed for about ten minutes when she came home to see me- all of my curls are pretty much clipped off, as is the dark hair on my nose. dad says that i look smaller now, but i think i look more mature! you can hardly tell now where the shaved spot was. i also have a new sophisticated gait when i walk around- proud, i guess. dad was amazed that when he picked me up, the staff advised him to take me out right away as i hadn't gone at all the whole day- he said that i relieved myself for the longest time he's ever seen. i think that i was just a little scared of being in a new place with strangers. enjoy the new, dapper photos!! love, oliver.

1 comment:

ron k. said...

You are handsome Oliver! But your Dad on the other hand.