5.19.2006

socialization?

Here is a photo-share taken at my school-- all of the distractions are clearly visible. Although mum and dad don't get it, you can see why I have such a hard time paying attention!


I guess you could say that my education is coming along well. Mum and dad, however, are doubting my ablilities to pay attention during class, and stop showing my dominance toward the other pups. I have to say, I'm a little embarrassed by the photo below; I just realized after it was taken (with a small reprimand from a trainer) that humping is very impolite. After a sanctioned "time-out", I was much more civilized.

I am getting better about car rides... as you can see, I simply have to sit down on the backseat, concentrate on not having what mum and dad refer to as "nervous yawns", and look cute. I can't wait until next week's class-- more yummy treats and friends to visit!

No comments: